One of the things I have learned to conquer is fear and worry.
I'm not saying that I do not have monetary fears. We all do. The difference is that I quickly clear them before they consume too much time, emotion, money, effort and good health.
You may or may not know I'm a huge fan of Dale Carnegie - and I love his book (which I read at least once a year) called How To Stop Worrying and Start Living.
If you suffer from fear and worry - you NEED to read thi
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LEADER
by Peter Wink
One thing I want to say upfront is that all the information in my blog posts comes from my personal experience as well as that of others I know very well, or studied in-depth. Please note that I'm in no way trying to sway your opinion, nor do I claim that any of my information will work for you --- or that I'm even right for that matter. After all what's right for me, may not be for you --- and vice versa. Information "just i
How do you define a friend?
According to Websters.com, a friend is...
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5. (initial capital letter) a member of the Religious Society of Friends;